What is an Analytics Center of Excellence? It is a framework for thinking about data and creating a culture built around defined goals and agreed-upon outcomes. Healthcare organizations are in need of timely insights, effective storytelling, data literacy training, trust, disciplined data infrastructure, scalable data modeling, and simple tools.
MedInsight’s Will Fox and Melody Craff offer ideas on building this business capability and strengthening the use of analytics in your organization to gain a competitive edge. During this webinar, you will learn about:
- Evaluating the current state
- Assembling a data team
- Benefits of creating an analytics center of excellence
- Pitfalls to avoid in the process
- Melody Craff – Vice President, Strategic Analytics and Education, Milliman MedInsight
- Will Fox, Principal and Consulting Actuary, MedInsight Chief Actuary